Well this is a neat surprise! I honestly didn’t expect a little blogging award this soon after starting my blog. Thank you very much Tailor Fairy!
According to the rules I should share 7 things about myself, so here it goes!
- I have a brown thumb! I have not been able to get a single thing to grow since moving to California!
- I have two Italian Greyhounds that I got back in college.
- I’m a member of the El Dorado County Search and Rescue team (but have been on “medical leave” while I’ve been having the kiddos).
- I shoot rifle and would like to learn pistol.
- My favorite hike is anything in Desolation Wilderness!
- I’ve been skiing once and I spent a majority of the time on my butt, but still enjoyed it.
- I just learned to quilt this last year.
Now, let’s nominate some fun blogs to keep the chain going!
Everything Your Mama Made & More
Starry Fish at Home
Home Grown Hand-Me-Down
Love From the Project Room
For the Knit of It
Ideas and Inspirations
Domestic, Not Domesticated
Glitter N Glue
All of these blogs have recent sewing/crafting/homey posts that I enjoyed!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.